Tuesday, September 20, 2005

29 back in LA

so i am back in la. i couldn't stay in san francisco. they flew me back to a cheaper hotel in el segundo, near LAX. i'm fine with it. i just have a lazy day today. it rained. how great is that. i have no single drop of rain on my tour. i have a few days off and it rains. fuck that. whatever.

i don't have a car either. so i am basically stuck here. i am so tired. but i feel fine. the dutch didn't tip well at all because of that lousy city tour in las vegas. so i am disappointed about that. but i am glad they are gone. some were really so annoying. that mr budding guy didn't give me any tip at all. some only gave me 5 dollars. even the nicer ones.

there: the shortest post that i have created here...

1 Comments:

Blogger FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Demo Hosts New Product Legion
A select group of digerati arrived in Huntington Beach, California this week for the DEMO fall conference, which focuses on many brand new technologies and has served as the launch pad for many successful ...
I don't find blogs like this too often -- I really enjoyed it!

I have a fantasy football information site. It has fantasy football information related info. -- give it a look!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home