Monday, September 18, 2006

Brussels Vienna Ratings

The tour is going great so far. the team is good. people are nice. weather up until today good as well. nothing special to note.

but i am tired though. i look it, some people thought i had gone out yesterday because of my tired eyes. the reason for that is that i am reading and preparing a lot the night before. sometimes i feel like i am constantly doing an exam. on my last trip i just had fun and couldnt care less really. but this time i am more nervous.

my boss called me before i started this trip that i do not score well on learning and discovery. people like me and all but apparently thez do not learn or discover enough. Of course, the people on my last cruise just came to relax and not to learn. they did not go on the info strolls or to the lectures etc. so of course they do not think they learned or discovered a lot. however, it is true that i sometimes just talk crap all the time. i thought it was fun, but apparently some people just want to learn a lot.

so i am reading and constantly referring to the words learning and discovery so that when they fill out the form they will remember it. i made them look for the longest german word today. hope that gives them something extra to look for. yesterday in wertheim they had to find the oldest high water mark and the name of the mayor. we did that last time too and nobody was interested, this time they were like school kids who asked around. fun

i do not caer about my ratings so much, but the guy in the office who gives tours only goes by ratings. so if my overall rating isn t so good they will not offer me a new tour. i have not been offered any tour for october yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home