Wednesday, February 07, 2007

PR 10 Puerto Rico End

Puerto Rico has some nice assets. First the people: they are really great. Friendly, attractive, joyful. Then the houses. Very colourful and with lots of flowers. Of course the beaches and the weather is great. And if you had to a mall, you just think you’re in the states. So they do have everything possible. I do want to go back one day, but preferably as the start (or finish) of a Caribbean cruise or an island hopping trip. However, it’s so fucking expensive! And the constant warnings of locals about mugging and carjacking does ruin your careless trip. I wanted to stay in a beach hotel, but don’t go to Puerto Rico for that. And definitely don’t go to the tourist areas Condado and Isla Verde, which look just like Salou. This was my first island trip ever (if you don’t consider Britain to be an island) and I was really wondering why I prefer expensive Puerto Rico than cheaper Cyprus or Malta. Oh well. I’m back in Miami

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home